any way of summarising this ? posted 10/04/2002

Anyway that I can summarise all the networks from 10.8.x.x to 10.255.x.x
into 1 route ?
This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies;  please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents:  to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.  Thank you
for your co-operation.