From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Robert Massiache
Sent: 28 September 2002 10:16
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Can't receive the routes...Help!

Hi all,
I got a questins for you all. Here the R2 is an unkown router running RIP.
No idea about what version. You need to receive the rotues from R2.

interface loop 20

interface Ethernet0
ip address

router rip
redistribute connected metric 2 route-map west

route-map west permit 10
match interface e0

route-map west permit 20

How can I configure R1 to receive those R2 routes. I should only advertise
the loop 20 I should not advt. the Ethernet.

In all the above trials the RIP is not getting enabled on the Ethernet even
if I use access-list option insdie the route-map. Any help would be