Singapore Lab closing down shortly posted 08/30/2002

Has anyone received a mail from Cisco regarding this !! I just got one this
afternoon with a request to either rebook my seat at another centre or give
them my preferred dates for the new CCIE lab at Hoing Kong . The new lab would
only commence from December this year 2002.

Incidently my original date was Oct 31st 2002 at Singapore ...... !

Just wondering ...... !!

Regards

Ajit