RE: ACL to block /29 route? posted 08/20/2002

William,

	You need to use a prefix-list to match this route, since an
access-list cannot match on prefix and length.  Your syntax would look
like:

Ip prefix OSPF permit 168.1.10.0/24
!
Route-map OSPF2RIP permit 10
 Match ip address prefix-list OSPF
!
router RIP
 redistribute OSPF 1 metric 1 route-map OSPF2RIP
!

	This is assuming that you already have the /24 summary on R2.

HTH

Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593
Director of Design and Implementation
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx