Groupstudy archives posted 08/13/2002

Hi group,

I'm having trouble trying to run a search on the archives. I am prompted to
use the "GLIMPSE" search engine in order to resolve this.

The problem is that this Glimpse application seems to work only on Unix
platforms, whereas I am using a Windows platform!

Has anyone had similar problems and if so, how did you get it working.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated as currently I have no choice but
to go through the threads using the monthly options...takes forever and is
not really useful if you are trying to look for a complete list of opinions
on a particular subject.

Thanks in advance,

Raj.

P.S. Anyone sitting their lab in Sao Paulo around the 19th of September?