From: ted.mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ted.mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 August 2002 04:33
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Expired License with DOC_CD

I know I've seen a thread on this problem, but I can't find it in the
archives. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. My DOC_CD has been
working fine. Suddenly, I got a license expired message. I even tried it
with a different browser, still doesn't work. Do I need to re-install, and
does that fix it?

Thanks,

Ted

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.