RE: bootcamp lab 2 question? posted 08/10/2002

Routemaps ??

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
chenyan
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 3:40 AM
To: ccielab
Subject: bootcamp lab 2 question?

hi,guys,

when I practising the bootcamp lab2 section 3, question 1 is "the network
that was added to bgp from the first lookback address should appear in the
routing table of other routers as "B 44.1.1.0[20/0] via 10.10.1.3", does it
mean that all the other routers in AS 2 and AS 3 must have the routes with
[20/0] via 10.10.1.3, but how can I do it without the next-hop-self
statements?

Thanks.