From: Omer Ansari [mailto:omer@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 6:55 PM
To: Denise Donohue
Cc: Volkov, Dmitry (Toronto - BCE); ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: secondary on IGRP, redistr classless/IGRP

Denise,

good point, but wouldnt a cleaner way to do this would be to just create
loopback interfaces with the requisite networks instead of using S1?

That way we can passive S1 in igrp to stop it from barking on the ospf
network, while achieving the same results.

thus

loopback(r6)--->into IGRP---->into OSPF--->(summary-address on
OSPF)--->back to IGRP

Omer