RE: NSSA Type 7 to Type 5 question posted 08/05/2002

At 1:02 PM -0400 8/5/02, Peter van Oene wrote:
both of you are making the same point. If a router is an NSSA ASBR and ABR, it has the choice of advertising externals into both, or one of the connected areas (in theory) This command is simply allowing this external information to be shield from the stub area if you desire it to be which is the point both of you seem to have made.

I believe, Grasshopper, that one of the signs of Network-Mastery is when two adepts can have a screaming agreement.