how to clear partition flash posted 08/01/2002

Hi guys,

I need your help to clear flash partition.  I have one 2514 router with 2
partition.  It was pre-configured as "partition flash 2 8 8".  So, each
partition has 8M.  I tried to un-partition by "no partition flash" and "no
partition flash 2 8 8" with no luck.  Does anyone know how to clear the
partitions so I can get 16M of flash in order to load IOS 12.1 version.

Arthur Lee
Senior Network Engineer
Commercial lab list: