Re: IP prefix-list default-route. posted 05/22/2002

Howdy,

I think what you want is the same command only leave
off the "le 32"

example:
ip prefix-list abc permit 0.0.0.0/0

John
7536

http://www.routopia.com
Your source for remote CCIE equipment rental. We have
ATM, ISDN, PIX, Catalyst 5000, Catalyst 3920, free
labs scenarios and more. All at a low low rental
price. No source will give you a more comprehensive
solution at such a low price. Guaranteed!