Re: BGP Route-Server posted 05/01/2002

You can also try

http://www.traceroute.org/#Route%20Servers

>>> "Davis, David" <DDavis@xxxxxxxxxx> 05/01/02 04:20AM >>>
Just something I ran across- For anyone who is looking to see what BGP & routes on a large, real, BGP router look like and perform show commands and regular expressions on one, take a look at this. This is a public BGP router with a TON of peers and all the Internet routes.

Telnet to

Route-server.exodus.net

You can do ping, traceroute and

Sh ip ro
Sh ip ro x.x.x.x

Sh ip b
Sh ip b x.x.x.x

Most of the other BGP commands are there too but hidden. I beleive you can do regular expressions as well.

David