Re: Second BRI channel does not come up posted 04/15/2002

  send the configs, have you cranked down the load threshold?  Are you
sure you second SPID is valid, mine flakes out at home periodically,
force it to renegociate q921 and it comes back.

 Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"