From: Larson, Chris (Contractor) [mailto:Chris.Larson@xxxxxx]
Sent: 12 April 2002 15:11
To: 'Gannon, Stephen [IT]'; 'ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: no frame inverse-arp

Ah, I think I see now what no arp frame does. I was thinking a little
different. If I have 10 dlci's being on a physical interface but am only
actually using 1 then no frame-relay inverse arp will rid these extra dlci's
from being assigned to the physical interface and I will only get the dlci's
I have actually actual mapped or interface-dlci on.