From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Krucker, Louis
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 1:11 AM
To: 'ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: failed

Hi folks

I take my first attempt monday in brussels and unfortunately failed:-(((

It was a very hard day for me, i loose time in the morning on the switching
part. In the evening mi brain was cooking  the pressure is so
high....... I will try it again in 2 Months and i will study harder and
harder than before.

I was prepared well but this is not enough, its the datail that builds
a ccie. At least i can say its possible to pass the lab but you must
be a champion in all the topics in DETAIL including typing and thinking.

So for those guys are in the same situation, dont give up. Its a question
of time........

regards
Louis