Re: area 1 nssa default-information-originate no-summary posted 04/05/2002

That's a good question!  I found a document that seems to
support your (and my) thinking that you don't need to
add 'default-information-originate' if you already have 'no-
summary'.   This link explains NSSAs very well:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/104/nssa.html

Regards,
John

---- On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Williams, Glenn
(WILLIAMSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> How is this "area 1 nssa no-summary" different from this:
>
> "area 1 nssa default-information-originate no-summary"
>
> Doesn't the no-summary keyword put in a default route?
>
> So when and why do I need to add "default-information-
originate"

_
http://www.groupstudy.com/list/commercial.html