Fw: IP Precedence posted 04/04/2002

Folks,

Does anyone have any good memory tips for remembering the 8 levels of IP
precedence ?  (kind of like the old worn out All People Seem To Need Data
Processing).

It's on the CD but somewhat hard to find.

0            routine
1            priority
2            immediate
3            flash
4            flash-override
5            critical
6            internet
7            network

As a side line, I spent a few minutes searching for protocols/features that
can take advantage of IP precedence (I was studying DLSW prioritization).
Here's what I found:

RED/WRED
IP-to-ATM CoS
DLSW TOS
CAR
RSVP
Voice
BGP QPPB - Sure hope that's not on the test
GRE Tunnels
MPLS - Doesn't really count in this forum

I'm sure there are more.  Do I have any of these wrong ?

Thanks,  Gregg