RE: Interesting DDR Scenario posted 02/23/2002

How about "dialer priority 0-255".

-----Original Message-----
From: Wade Edwards [mailto:wade.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 6:19 PM
To: John Neiberger
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Interesting DDR Scenario

You would need to set the fast-idle on the lower priority dialer
interface to something low like 1 second.  That way when there is
contention for the line the lower priority dialer will get disconnected
after 1 second of inactivity and the higher priority line will be able
to call.

You might want to set the fast-idle on the higher priority dialer
interface to something high so it will not be easily preempted by the
lower priority dialer interface.

L8r.