From: Steve Router [mailto:route2hell@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 11:04 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hiding BGP routes from BGP routing table

I have a little problem understanding and finding any solid examples in
books or online How do you suppress routes from the BGP routing table, I
understand how to suppress routes to neighbors in BGP Howeve I cannt
understand how to hide routes of connected interfaces or learned routes from

other neighbors or ASs in BGP.. I am lost here..any one know the command..
here
THanks st3v3 R0u7er