BGP Regular Expressions with confeds posted 12/04/2001

Hi All,

Just playing with the above and Halabis book page 432 where there's a prefix
with a path of

(65060) 2 i

I can't seem to pick out this entire string? Is there something else needed
more than the normal ^...$ to surround confed paths. I've had a look in the
archives and found some very useful stuff but nothing that I could see
referencing confeds? I also wonder if its the same with AS-SET when the path
is in {}.

Thanks

Andy