From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Bruce Williams
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 12:38 PM
To: Donald B Johnson jr; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Lab Prep Preparation

Hey Donald,

I am doing almost the exact same thing as you. My lab date is June 3, just
five days before you. Currently, I am working on the All-in-One book and
then I am going to do the CCIE Lab Practice Kit ( I think that is the one
you are referring to when you say the one with six labs) and then I am going
to do NLI's labs. I would like to at least finish half of NLI's labs before
I got to Mentor Tech's ECP1 class in February. I have seven routers at home
and a Nortel switch. I can do most everything,  but voice and ATM. My
employer is going to get me a couple of ISDN lines, but that will take a few
months to get. I have read most of Caslow's book already and I plan on
reading most of Doyle 1 and 2 before February.

Bruce Williams
mailto:bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx