OT: CCIE Lab swap in san jose posted 09/27/2001

Hello all,

I want to swap my lab (scheduled on 11th Nov., in san
jose) with someone who has lab in san jose, jan-feb.
2002, anybody willing to swap, please reply me to this
email, or afaqk9394@xxxxxxxxx, or you can call me at :

Do You Yahoo!?
**Please read: