From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Carole Warner Reece
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 9:31 AM
To: KStringer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CCIE Lab Preparations.

Ken -

I'd suggest Mentor Technologies (yes, I do work for them.)

Our instructor led training courses are top notch. (By the way, Bruce
Caslow has worked for us for several years.)  We offer ECP1 (described at
http://www.mentortech.com/learn/desc_ECP1.shtml ) and are also offering an
extension to the ECP1 course, ECP2.  ECP-2 is a five day course that
provides additional CCIE preparation services beyond ECP-1. (described at
http://www.mentortech.com/learn/desc_ECP2.shtml )

We have ~ 300 vLabs exercises that provide lab scenarios and access to
real
gear.  The vLabs cover basic to expert topics, and they include hints,
sample solutions, and final configs.

We recently partnered with Cisco to deliver a powerful, real-time,
skills-based assessment tool called the vLab CCIE Assessor.  The vLab CCIE
Assessor will automatically grade a candidate's performance in a CCIE-
level
lab, and provide recommendations for additional hands on practice.

Check us out at http://www.mentortech.com.

Carole

Carole Warner Reece, CCIE #5168
Mentor Technologies