Simple ATM question posted 09/26/2001

I am trying to bring up a pvc between two routers. The PVC seems to be up but
I cannot ping across of the pvc or even my own interface. I believe I have all
the proper configuration is place.
Following is the configuration of one of the interfaces. The other end is
exactly the same with the exception of the IPs. Am I missing something obvious
here?

INTERFACE CONFIGURATION.....

interface ATM0/0
 no ip address
 no atm ilmi-keepalive
!
interface ATM0/0.32 multipoint
 ip address 150.50.6.6 255.255.255.128
 pvc 0/32
  protocol ip 150.50.6.6 broadcast
  protocol ip 150.50.6.9 broadcast
  encapsulation aal5snap

OUTPUT OF 'show atm pvc'

R6#sho atm pvc
            VCD /                                      Peak  Avg/Min Burst
Interface   Name       VPI   VCI  Type   Encaps   SC   Kbps   Kbps   Cells
Sts
0/0.32     1            0    32   PVC    SNAP     UBR  155000
UP

OUTPUT of 'show atm int atm0/0'

R6#sho atm int atm0/0
Interface ATM0/0:
AAL enabled:  AAL5 , Maximum VCs: 1024, Current VCCs: 1

Maximum Transmit Channels: 64
Max. Datagram Size: 4496
PLIM Type: SONET - 155000Kbps, TX clocking: LINE
Cell-payload scrambling: OFF
sts-stream scrambling: ON
0 input, 25 output, 0 IN fast, 0 OUT fast, 0 out drop
 Avail bw = 155000
Config. is ACTIVE

Any suggestion ?

Regards,