From: Jason Gardiner [mailto:gardiner@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 7:11 PM
To: Murphy, Brian J SITI-ISET-31
Cc: Cisco Mail (E-mail); Ccie List (E-mail)
Subject: Re: Fault Tolerant DLSw

It's fairly easy.  You set up a backup peer.  Something like

dlsw remote-peer <primary dlsw ip> backup-peer <backup dlsw ip>

--
Thanks,

Jason Gardiner
Supervisor, Engineering Services
Sprint E|Solutions

"You can swim all day in the Sea of Knowledge and
still come out completely dry.  Most people do."

- Norton Juster