RE: Which Scenarios are best? posted 09/24/2001

That's ridiculous.  You can't assume that every CCIE
is a brilliant engineer.  Granted, someone who passes
the lab shows an incredible degree of dedication and
proves that they are certainly capable of
learning/retaining a large amt of information.
However, to call *every* CCIE "brilliant" is to abuse
the term.

=== message truncated ===