ISIS Question posted 09/21/2001

I'm trying to determine what the difference is between the following two
commands when added to an interface on a router running ISIS.

clns router isis (tag)

ip router isis (tag)

To me they appear to be the same thing but then I have seen some examples
where they are used together. (????)

(this might be in the archives but we lost our Internet connection earlier
this week due to the virus)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Jim