Re: Simple redistribution question posted 09/21/2001

At 10:57 AM 9/21/01 +0800, Godwin (Godwin Pang) wrote:
With redistribution, I have seen some examples using route-map or distribute-list while some other use none of them. (Not even the distance command).
Could someone tell me when to use these commands?

You should always get in a habit of using route-maps (which I prefer) or distribute-list when you redistribute. Sooner or later you'll have rolling blackouts due to the redistribution. It's just good engineering practice.

hsb