DLSw resurfaces posted 09/19/2001

I had a q specifically reg. Lab 441(Advanced dlsw) in fatkid. The lab
requires that 'R3 be configured to backup R4 to access SNA rresources.
Ensure that all peers use R3 if R4 fails. Make sure that sessions that use
the backup connection  remain active even after R4 becomes available again
but new connections use R4'.

My impression was to use 'dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp <r4's ip> backup <r3's
ip> linger 0'

The linger 0 i thot would make sessions to r3 remain active even after r4
comes back up. But the fatkid solution doesnt seem to use it. Am I right
or have I understood this wrong?

/raji