De : ccie spoon [mailto:cciespoon@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyi : 15 septembre, 2001 10:06
@ : ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : OSPF---Igrp

hello everyone,

this is just a quick note asking for a summary (!) to a problem that
research into the archives has only served to confuse my more about...
redistribution of ospf into igrp. As I understand summary address will NOT
work on the ASBR as the command is intended for routes going into ospf. Area

range is a better solution but, of course the router has to be an ASBR.
Default network and (deep breath) statics are your other choices. The
problem is that I get inconsistent results in my lab (even after
applying route maps to prevent feedback etc.)
Routes show up in IGRP..then go into holddown.
If anyone could offer some kind of assistance / concise explanation or a
pointer to one, it would be much appreciated.
Regards
Spoon