Re: Serial - Modem posted 09/15/2001

yes you can .

At 11:31 PM 9/14/2001 -0400, Kyaw Kyaw Khine wrote:
Hi Group,

Can I connect a modem through serial interface of 2501?
I've a Cisco Serial to DB-25 cable but I'm not sure if I can connect this

Thanks ..
**Please read:
Ohanusi Anthony  CCNA,CCNP,CCIE Written.
WAN  Engineer

Network Solution, A Schlumberger Company
Email : <ohanusi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone : 234-1-2610446   EXT  3230
Fax : 234-1-2621034
Learn to qualify your statement