OT:mourning time- but what happened to test takers posted 09/12/2001

last couple days because of the travel problems? How have Cisco lab rules been effected? Did anybody hear from Cisco on these issues? I am taking the lab in two days but still did not hear any news from Cisco about their test plans this week. Has anybody got a clue?
I am deeply sorry for the people who lost family members and for the people who lost their lifes. It is very hard to concentrate these days, I do not want to take the test this week, but I guess I am going to unless Cisco says something else!

Chuck.

Regards,

(Chuck) Balikcioglu, Sakir
Network Systems Consultant