Need good doc/info on configuring NTP posted 09/09/2001

I've been trying to locate an article (either on Cisco
web site/doc cd, or elsewhere) on configuring NTP
(client/server, authentication, and other detail
config stuff), but I was unsuccessful.  All the
articles I've found pertain to Catalyst switch
configuration of NTP.  Does any one know a good
URL/article on configuring NTP on Cisco routers?
Thanks.