Re: DLSW question posted 09/09/2001

Brian and Ravi,

If I recall correctly (at least in 12.0) port list are for serial and t/r interface only, right. I thought I read on this list a while back (and it seems list I've monitored this list forever) that newer code changed that but when I check 12.0 it still states the following:
"The port list command provides a single command to specify both serial and Token Ring interfaces" It can be found at
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/ibm_c/bcprt2/bcdlsw.htm#xtocid278464. So Brian you may be using a later code than Ravi.

Personally I always use ring-lists and bgroup lists with DLSW+\
Best regards,
Kyle