one more question from the OSPF Demand Circuit thread posted 09/06/2001

Hey, I accedentally deleted the solution to the problem of OSPF making the BRI interface flap when ospf demand circuit is configured. It hasn't posted to the archive yet. Does anyone still have it? (As you may have guessed, I have a flapping ISDN link right now.)

Matt