[no subject] posted 08/31/2001

Fatkid lab 502 (expert redistribution), the solution given for router R5, under router rip, there is a "redistribute igrp 1 route-map blocksubs", but I can't find the config of "route-map blocksubs" in the solution provided, anyone has any ideas about it.

the question asked that : "Summarize the 147.1.x.x subnets on R5 so that R5 only sends out a single RIP advertisements with a 16 bit mask."

but I thought that once it is crossing to different classful network, it'll automatically summarised at the classful boundary. and therefore do not need to do anything.

please advise.

**Please read: