OT Anyone has taken the lab at Japan? posted 08/22/2001

Sorry for this OT

But I need some confirmation about the CCIE Lab at Japan.
I scheduled for the Lab on Sep 13 at Tokyo.

My problem is, I don't speak/read japanese.
Will this cause a problem?
How about the proctor, he/she speaks english?

Please reply to me directly.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Himawan Nugroho