From: Jay Chandradas
To: Prashant Karunakaran
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 8/15/01 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: QOS question

Hi prashant,

There is a way to do it..that I know of... Basically you change the bits

per interval, sustained to achieve the rate. Just play with the value
and
you will know the ratio.

When you force  the excess rate to 0 , you can see there is a definite
ratio between target rate and sustain rate.

In your case,

2#sh traffic-shape

Interface   To2/0/0
        Access Target    Byte   Sustain   Excess    Interval  Increment
Adapt
VC     List   Rate      Limit  bits/int  bits/int  (ms)      (bytes)
Active
-             2000000   25000  200000    0         100       25000     -
r2#

Hope this helps

Jay.