C2901 switch software upgrade posted 06/28/2001

 I want to upgrade the software on a 2901 switch to 4.5 (10). I have
software version 2.1 and hardware version 1.8 with 8MB RAM and 8MB flash.

I couldn't find any software for C2901 switch on the CCO , it is not
supported anymore!.

  Can I install the software 4.5(10) from the C5000 switch ?. Can I go
directly from 2.1 to 4.5(10) ?.

                                                                   Thank
you!
						Al Gratz