Re: default network posted 06/24/2001

Whats the exact command  you are trying to use, and whats your routing
table look like when you type it.

Brian

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Khalid Nafie wrote:

> hi,
> 	Sometimes I feel like very dumpy, any how does any one face this
> problem with default network its not taking effect with igrp even after u
> add the netw statement under the igrp, further more its not showing up in
> the configuration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Yours,
> Khaled Nafie
> Network Engineer
> Customer Services
> MCSE,CCDP,CCNP VOICE ACCESS
> NCR Corporation, Kuwait
> Mob.: +965-9872046
> Tel : +965- 2412201, 2412203
> Fax : +965-2413075
> **Please read:http://www.groupstudy.com/list/posting.html
    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny,CCDP,CCNP+VAS Scarlett Parria
signal@xxxxxxxxxx         scarlett@xxxxxxxxxx
318-213-4709              318-213-4701

Netjam, LLC		  http://www.netjam.net
333 Texas St.  		  VISA/MC/AMEX/COD
Suite 1401		  30 day warranty
Shreveport, LA 71101	  Cisco Channel Partner
toll free: 866-2NETJAM
phone: 	   318-212-0245
fax: 	   318-212-0246