BGP Question posted 06/21/2001

Is there an alternative to using 'no synchronization" command in BGP to get
BGP routes to show up in the routing table. I can see the BGP networks by
doing a "show IP BGP", but not in the routing table. 'no synch' fixes that,
but I was just wondering if there is any other way to do it.

By now, you guys might have figured out that I am BGP deficiency.

thanks,
Sanjay