Re: CCIE Lab Changes posted 06/21/2001

What I think would be interesting to find out is if your collegue was
given the choice to take the 1 day lab vs. the 2 day, or if it was
"forced" upon him.  How much would that rattle you guys to take a beta
exam when you were geared up for a 2 day lab?

Brave soul......

Ron Fuller, CCIE #5851, CCDP, CCNP-ATM, CSS Level 1, CCNP-Voice, MCNE
3X Corporation
rfuller@xxxxxx

"Michael Davis" <miked@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx