Help needed for lab access posted 06/16/2001

Poor network engineer requires some assistance in studying for the CCIE lab in
the Phoenix area. After completing the CCNP/CCDP certifications and taking my
CCIE written I have been informed by my employer that I have outgrown them and
they will not be assisting in my lab studies. If I would have only known this
was going to happen before having 3 kids in 3 1/2 years... :) Anyway I am
hoping somebody will be generous enough with their extensive resources and
allow me router rack time, if not point me in the direction of a good one in
Phoenix. I am aware of the various rent-a-rack's such as CC bootcamp etc. but
I can't afford them....
Hope you guys can help.
Mike Bambic

Anybody live in San Jose and can spare a couch Dec. 3, 4, 5?
:)