LAM questions posted 06/14/2001

I am trying to practice some LAM configuration, but It is not working for
me.  I have a router with two ethernet ports connected two different
segments,  when I move one  PC  to the other segment (88.88.88.2 to
99.99.99.0),  I am not able to ping it anymore.  Here is my config.  Please
let me know what I am doing wrong.

Building configuration...

Current configuration:
!
version 11.3
service timestamps debug uptime
service timestamps log uptime
no service password-encryption
!
hostname 7500
!
!
!
!
process-max-time 200
!
interface FastEthernet4/0/0
 ip address 99.99.99.1 255.255.255.0
 ip mobile arp
 bridge-group 1
!
interface FastEthernet4/0/1
 ip address 88.88.88.1 255.255.255.0
 ip mobile arp

!
interface Serial4/1/0
 no ip address
 encapsulation frame-relay
 no ip mroute-cache
 no fair-queue
 frame-relay interface-dlci 101
!
interface Serial4/1/0.1 point-to-point
 shutdown
!
interface Serial4/1/0.2 point-to-point
 shutdown
!
interface Serial4/1/0.3 point-to-point
 ip address 172.16.3.2 255.255.255.0
 shutdown
!
interface Serial4/1/1
 no ip address
!
interface Serial4/1/2

 shutdown
!
interface Serial4/1/3
 no ip address
 shutdown
!
interface Serial4/1/4
 no ip address
 shutdown
!
interface Serial4/1/5
 no ip address
 shutdown
!
interface Serial4/1/6
 no ip address
 shutdown
!
interface Serial4/1/7
 no ip address
 shutdown
!

 no ip address
 no cdp enable
!
router eigrp 1
 network 88.0.0.0
 network 99.0.0.0
 default-metric 80 70 60 70 100
!
ip classless
!
access-list 1 permit 88.88.88.0 0.0.0.255
!
bridge 1 protocol ieee

thanks

 Antonio