RE: CatOS features on the Lab posted 06/13/2001

> I am in the process of ramping up my CatOS (XDI) proficiency,
> and would like to know what features should I concentrate on
> for the lab.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/certifications/rsblueprint.htm
l#13

> Will there be much in the way of VACLs or policing/QoS on the
> lab for the Cat4/5/6x00 switches?

There should be only C5K
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/certifications/routing.html#45

HTH,
-A
--
Heroes: Vint Cerf & Bob Kahn, Leonard Kleinrock, Robert Metcalfe
Links : http://www.hojmark.org/networking/