DLSW+ Icanreach and bit swapping. posted 06/10/2001

Hello all,

Forgive this simple question but DLSW+ is really my weak point.

When is it required to do a bit swap (ethernet >token ring) I saw a previous
post saying that its required to bit swap when doing a mac-icanreach from
ethernet to token ring...

Is there another instance when this is needed?

Thanks,

Luke