From: Rajeev Siddappa [mailto:raj_lab@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 June 2001 21:30
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FR - Map Vs Intf-dlci.

Hi Guys,

Consider a situation where u have configured a
multipoint subinterface with 3 to 4 map statemnts for
a single DLCI. If I now put a Intf-dlci on the same
multipoint interface for the same dlci, all the map
statements will disapper according to Caslow. page no:
135.

1.  Does that mean that Inverse Arp will be enabled
once I put the fram-relay Intf-dlci command.

Thank you,
Rajeev.