From: Andrew <arousch@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: <DZaitsev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Cisco 3920 simulator
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 23:44:19 -0500

_DIE_THREAD_DIE

At 09:36 PM 6/4/01 -0700, Tony Ng wrote:
I totally agree with Steve, Roman, and anyone else who thinks similarly. I
think all Dmitry was trying to do was to help us CCIE candidates or anyone
who can't really shell out ANOTHER $2000 on a 3920 switch. Also, his
posting didn't seem more of an "ad" than many of the other postings that I
have seen in the past couple of months. I say we (especially Paul) should
give Dmitry a break and bring him back. And like Steve says, he is a CCIE
and can contribute greatly to the list.

Tony Ng