Redistributing connected into ospf posted 05/24/2001

Hi,

When I'm redistributing connected networks into ospf they don't appear in
the database. This only happens if those interfaces are running ospf at the
same time. Another thing I've noticed is that if I summarize these networks
they do appear in the database and the routing table. Can anyone explain?

Guy