DLSW bridge-group doubts posted 05/22/2001

Hi,
I was unable to get the DLSW bridge groups working. I have used the follwoing
config:

RouterA

dlsw bgroup-list 10 bgroups 2 3
dlsw local peer-id 1.1.1.1 prom
dlsw remote-peer 10 tcp 2.2.2.2

int e0
bridge-group 2

Router B
dlsw local peer-id 2.2.2.2 prom
dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp 1.1.1.1
dlsw bridge-group 1

int e0
bridge0gr 1

Above is just the sample config I used. But when I change the RouterA's config
similar to RouterB ( removing the bridge-groups), It does work.

Another doubt, when we use ring list should we still have to have source-bridge
ring-group in the global config to attach Token rings traffic to DLSW? or just
dlsw ring-list command will do this?

Any ideas please?

Chandra

This e-mail is from Energis plc, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DE, United
Kingdom, No: 2630471.

This e-mail is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged. The views
expressed are personal and do not necessarily reflect those of Energis. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by calling our switchboard on
+44 (0) 20 7206 5555 and do not disclose to another person or use, copy or forward
all or any of it in any form.